- "F" is for Fun............That friends share when they are together.
- "R" is for Reliability....A true friend is someone that you can always rely on.
- "I" is for Interest.......Someone who is genuinely interested in you, your fears, joys, and life.
- "E" is for Energy.........They pick you up when you are down, and give you the energy to go on and believe in yourself.
- "N" is for Nothing........Nothing is ever too much, no matter what time it is, night or day.
- "D" is for Distance.......Although the miles may separate you, a true friend is never far away.
- "S" is for Secrets........Your feelings and personal/private thoughts that you can only share with a friend.
- "H" is for Happiness......The way I feel when we are together.
- "I" is for Inseparable....Through good times and bad, tears and laughter. A friend will always be there for you just friends like u ..
- "P" is for Perfect........The friendship that you and I share. You make normal days into special days. Turn my tears of sorrow into tears of laughter. My world is a brighter place due to the friendship and love that we share.
The meaning of friendship is greatly put down into words through the true perspective of oneself by those word creators. i salute them. Knowing the full form of this letters just inspires oneself to be like that with your friends and expect that from your friends
When i read the above meaning of friendship, my nerve directly catch hold of FARAN, RAJU AND RANCHO of 3 IDIOT. The love of friendship they share is just indescribable and touching enough for everyone to fall into tears. The meaning of friendship is depicted very nicely in that movie, after all it is a movie.
There must be such kind in reality too, i have seen many.
I realize how friendship is made special, depends on the person's personality and how the other person take it. The most important thing is 'understanding' and most of the us misunderstand it. It is one harsh reality.
One time, we will be the best pal,yet in other times, our backs will be facing each other due to some issues. and again, our instinct drives us to apologize and forgive. It just keeps on continuing like a cycle and i believe it makes the friendship more strong and strong. Once we will be busy with our own life, family, kids, work etc. and we might not be sharing the same thing as we do as a young mind but during leisure times, we will remember those fighting scenes, apologizing and forgiving scenes and i am sure, we will be smiling to ourselves. One can define it in his/her own ways. For me, i cannot understand it precisely but i at least understood few things.
Those days of fighting were so funny